By following these simple guidelines, you can respect the traditions of Yoga and your fellow students…
- Arrive with an open mind.
- Respect and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the class.
- Arrive a few minutes early to settle in.
- Please remove shoes upon entering the class.
- Practice on an empty stomach.
- Keep mobile phones/electronic devices outside the class.
- If you must leave early, please do so before final relaxation.
- Please do not step on other Yoga mats, especially in shoes when entering or leaving!